The rising Asia comes at the time when the world’s resources are stretched to their limits. Simultaneously, we are going through an exciting period of acceleration in innovation and technological advancements, offering a road map to an alternative growth model – one that is more sustainable and inclusive.
Against this backdrop and leveraging on our extensive investment experience in this region, we believe that by channeling capital to the under-served small medium sized enterprises engaged in selective high impact
sectors, we stand to get better reward from our investments, attaining the triple goals of financial returns, a high standard of ESG best practices and positive social and environment impact.
The world is amid a paradigm shift. The narrow pursuit of economic growth with little regards to externalities is ultimately costly and unsustainable. A new and more balanced approach is emerging. Asia is at the cusp of this powerful transformation. The process is irreversible and will spawn new sustainable business opportunities for years to come. We are in the right place and at the right time to make a difference.
We welcome you to join us on this journey.
We are Hiring: Analysts & Interns
JI Capital Partners welcomes Analysts and Interns who want to gain regional level experience and make an impact through investing, steering the world towards a more sustainable future for all.
Analysts are dedicated to assisting partners in the broad area of impact-related investments, across the spectrum of industries of interest, through quantitative and qualitative research assignments. Specific tasks will be centered around investment due-diligence on thematic research, and content creation to support the firm.
Industries of Interest: Food & Agri-Business, Circular Economy & Water, Climate Change Mitigation, Affordable Education and Affordable Healthcare
- Regional and multi-industry learning experiences
- Deep mentorship, with close working relationships with Partners
- Access and ability to attend meetings with top-tier investment managers
Typical Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with developing and maintaining internal content related to impact investing.
- Support manager research efforts by attending meetings and writing reports on investment strategies.
- Serve as an internal resource to partners seeking current information on impact-related investment opportunities.
- Bachelors or Masters Graduate (any major) with record of high academic achievement — (Internships open to penultimate and final year students)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with computer databases and spreadsheets, especially Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated interest in investments, capital markets, impact investing, and/or sustainability topics
- Must be eligible to work in Singapore without sponsorship or restriction now and in the future